When you offer a general donation to Root Institute, it is used towards items where there is the greatest need & urgency:
- Dharma courses, pilgrimages and retreats
- supporting our local Indian staff & their families
- building and maintaining our on-premise holy objects
- upkeep of our accommodations, facilities and grounds
- supporting the Sangha
- caring for our liberated animals who live with us
The donation process
Root Institute relies on the FPMT website to receive online donations, as they have a secure payment gateway in place.
Here is the process:
pressing our 'DONATE NOW' button will take you to the FPMT donation form where your actual donation can be made
input amount and then choose from the list of designations – Root Institute in general, or one of our wonderful projects
click the 'Add Donation' button
if you wish to make regular monthly donations, under "Additional Information" click 'Recurring gift' and any comments you wish
proceed to input your 'Billing Information' and 'Payment Information' before clicking their 'Donate Now' button.
Thank you very much for your kind generosity – we rejoice in any level of giving you’re able to offer!