As an NGO, we are 100% reliant on the kind donations offered by our friends & supporters. We created this wish list with items that will help us continue to offer the Dharma in the holy land of Bodhgaya where the Buddha himself attained enlightenment.
Your generously donated items will be used for:
- maintaining & updating our sacred holy objects, beautiful facilities and grounds.
- equipping our staff & volunteers with tools which enable them to keep things running smoothly for our precious teachers, Sangha and guests.
- caring for our liberated animals who live with us.
If you would like to sponsor any of the below items, please reach out to our generosity officer via .
To learn how you can donate specific wish list items to our respective social projects, please visit our social service page.
Thank you very much for your kindness!
Sangha sponsorship (monthly or yearly):
- Lunch for resident sangha
- Discounted accommodation for sangha
- Sangha offerings during the four holy days.
Puja offerings (monthly or yearly)
Animal Liberation sponsorship (monthly or yearly):
- Feeding, housing and regular vaccination of goats, dogs, cows, bulls and hens.